Babdown, Gloucestershire

Babdown Farm Barns were originally built in 1847 for the Holford family who owned the Westonbirt estate. The architect is believed to have been Lewis Vulliamy who designed the enormous Westonbirt House and Babdown Farm is one of a number of ëmodel farmsí which were erected on the estate. The various barns are grouped round an attractive large grassed courtyard and have been converted.

Architect – Stonewood Design