Stonewood Builders Ltd are award-winning builder of high quality building projects, offering exceptional service and a commitment to excellence for over 47 years.
We have a strong reputation for valuing and investing in our staff. With a team of over 150 people and a 97% staff retention, over the last two years, we believe we live up to this reputation.
We are always keen to meet with new tradespersons and professionals and have a policy of offering training and progression to all our staff. If you feel you have something to offer to our company, please contact us.
Any general enquiries on employment with Stonewood Builders should be sent to email@example.com
Stonewood Builders Ltd are an award-winning builder of high-quality building projects, offering exceptional service and a commitment to excellence for over 47 years. We have experienced considerable growth in recent years and are looking to recruit a Project Administrator to join our North office in Kidlington near Oxford.
We are looking for a candidate to work on projects predominantly in the high-end residential sector and have a keen interest in the construction industry. Successful candidates will be mentored by a senior member of staff with a view to undertaking duties on a variety of projects.
- Day to day assistance to Contracts & Site Managers in the delivery of projects
- Assist in the preparation of weekly and monthly reporting
- Produce administration documentation
- Attend and minute project meetings
- Monitor and report on site health and safety
- Assist in site set-up and close down procedures
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritise key actions and issues
- Strong literacy and numeracy skills
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Time management and leadership skills
- Commitment, enthusiasm and work ethic
- Team player capable of a flexible approach
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel
- General IT proficiency
Desirable skills but not essential:
- Knowledge and experience of construction programming
- General knowledge of current construction health and safety legislation
- A degree in Project Management, Construction Management, Building Surveying or other related construction degree
We have a strong reputation for valuing and investing in our staff and are committed to continuous professional development of all our staff. With a team of over 150 people and a 97% staff retention, over the last two years, we believe we live up to this reputation. We are looking for hard working individuals who are excellent team players and who will love to be part of a fun and sociable company.
Temporarily Remote due to COVID-19
Full Time, Permanent
Driving License Required
Apply by emailing your CV to
or call us on 01249 782293 for an informal chat.
Date Posted : 18.09.20
Site Based Employees
As an award-winning construction company, Stonewood Builders Ltd have experienced considerable growth over the past 12 months and are looking to recruit exceptional craftspeople to help deliver a wide range of high end projects throughout the Cotswolds, Central, South and the South West of England.
We pride ourselves on the exceptional quality of our projects and so we are looking to recruit qualified craftspeople who share in our ethos of delivering exceptional service and a commitment to excellence on projects ranging from £250,000 to in excess of £20 million. We are looking for hard working individuals who are excellent team players and who want to play a key part in our continued growth.
In particular, we are looking to recruit:
If you are looking to work for a company that has a strong commitment to training and development and a company that recognises that its success is only as good as its people then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org stating which role you are applying for.